Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dream Job


Dream Job
Amanda Miller

I always thought that I would have plenty of time to look for a job and find the perfect match for me. Now as my college days are coming to an end, I'm starting to realize that I do NOT have all the time in the world. Starting a new life as a young professional is an exciting but scary time in one's life. I just hope I find the best job for me. 

I have always been interested in international pr. Ever since I studied abroad at Middlesex University in London, I've wanted to work and live abroad. I recently applied for a work visa for the UK with a company called BUNAC. It is a company that supplies work visas to newly graduates and whom want to build a life in the UK. Luckily enough, I received my acceptance letter along with my work visa in the mail in February. 

I have been doing research and I am very interested in a firm called Weber Shandwick. It is an international pr firm based in London and it would be my dream to work for them. I also like a pr firm called Fleishman-Hillard. They are based in the U.S. Their offices are located in New York City, Dallas, LA and other major U.S. cities. It would be wonderful to work for a company that has branches in the U.S. so I could be transfered with the same firm once my visa has discontinued. My future is bright. I hope I can find my way!

No comments: